The “Frankfurt International Health Tourism Expo” will take place on the 13th and 14th of October 2023 in the Messe Frankfurt Congress Center in Frankfurt, Germany, and will be organized with the cooperation of ALZ International & GO Fair.
Messe Frankfurt Congress Center, where the Expo will take place, is a symbolic building located in the city center. The Messe Frankfurt Congress Center is within walking distance of many hotels, business centers and is easily accessible.
The Main purposes of the Expo; which is supported by TOBB International Health Tourism Sector Council, DEIK Health Business Council, and Service Exporters’ Association (HIB) is:
- To promote the Health Sector and Health Tourism potential, and to establish new commercial relations between Hospitals, Clinics,
Thermal Facilities and Health Tourism Agencies are participating as exhibitors with stands; with foreign visitors and B2B Meetings
- To create one-on-one contact with public visitors, and establish direct business opportunities.
THREE EVENTS UNDER ONE ROOF
- EXPO: In the Expo section of the event; Hospitals, Clinics, Thermal Hotels, and Health Tourism Agencies that are participating with stands, will be brought
together with the German and International Visitors from Germany and surrounding countries. Here, the visitor will be able to make appointments and reservations directly regarding Medical Treatment needs, and Thermal Tourism purposes
- B2B MEETINGS EVENT: During the B2B Meetings; Hospitals, Clinics, Thermal Facilities, Doctors, and Health Institutions, that are participating as exhibitors with stands, will be brought together with Health Tourism Agencies Operating in Europe, Insurance Companies Oﬃcials, Doctors in all branches located in Germany and surrounding countries to ensure that business relations can be established.
- CONFERENCE: At the Conference section of the Expo, Senior Oﬃcials from Health Institutions, Non-governmental Organizations, and leading companies operating in the ﬁeld of Health Tourism, from Germany will participate as speakers. They will share their knowledge and experiences on how to increase potential cooperation opportunities with German companies in the ﬁeld of Health Tourism; with the Hospitals, Clinics, Thermal Facilities, and Health Tourism Agencies, that will take part at the Expo as an exhibitor with Stand.