The forms that you should fill out!
Our Step-by-Step Process
After you visit sskmedtour.com and have decided on your procedure(s), here is a simplified breakdown to guide you through the medical tourism process:
Step1: before treatment
- fill out online registration form.
- A Case Manager (CM) will call you within 24 hours.
- You will receive detailed proposal information from your personal CM (including a price quotation).
- Discuss all details with your CM during your follow-up call.
- Complete your personal medical questionnaire which will be sent to your surgeon abroad. If necessary may require X-rays or MRI’s. This information is kept confidential and viewed by the Medical Team only.
- A conference call will be arranged between you, your physician abroad, your doctor here & sskmedtour team.
- Finalize your procedures and trip itinerary (including all required medical documents).
Step 2: during the treatment
- Departure to your chosen destination/hospital.
- Greeted by your SSK at the airport.
- You are given your own mobile phone for use abroad.
- Meet your doctor for the initial consultation. For major surgery, it is suggested that you arrive at your destination two days prior for pre-op tests.
- Undergo your procedure.
- Recuperate and relax in pleasant surroundings.
- Tour your beautiful destination.
- Travel home.